Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A mystery needs to be solved...

Breaking news....

There has been a terrible mishap at the Aylor household. Please take a moment to study the pictures below and help us apprehend the suspect at large! Give us your best guess as to who did it!


The Scene of the Crime:



Suspect number one (looks a bit guilty don't you think??)



Suspects two and three (notice how they don't look directly into the camera?)



Suspect four. (He couldn't be found for questioning, so this is an old picture from our files)



Suspect five. (Need I say more?)


Did I mention there was a murder attached to this crime? The body of Darling Sparrow was found near our garage door (I will save my viewers the trauma of seeing our fine feathered friend at rest).

So... what do you think? You have seen the evidence that I have gathered. You have seen the suspects. Who do YOU think committed this heinous crime?

Jo

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I say Blake. The red eyes surely mean he's got a little of the debil in him.