Monday, November 5, 2007

Stupid people annoy me...

Ok... so I am a member of a yahoo group that is a local mom's club. I don't post on there all the time, and I don't check it very often.

But I do have some stuff I am looking to get rid of and decided I'd post it on the mom's board.

I put in the subject line: "Please email for FREE STUFF" then I started the post with "PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED..." and I ended the post with "Email me if you are interested."

So I go back on the board and there is a reply ON THE BOARD from someone who wants some of the stuff. Well, guess what MORON? You aren't getting it because my post CLEARLY states "EMAIL ME".

Sheesh! I get so sick and tired of people NOT READING... or simply thinking they don't HAVE to do what I ask. *eyes rolling*

Jo

1 comment:

Ter said...

I hear ya. I get that too!