Friday, May 9, 2008

He has a plan, right?

I sure hope that God has a plan for me now that I have quit my job and am officially unemployed. Although the unemployment agency is giving me grief :(

I am SO much happier now that I am away from that place. My new supervisor this year was such a B**CH! It feels so great to be able to say that out loud and not worry about getting in trouble for it (because if I still worked for them it would be "insubordination" and "reason for termination").

My skin has cleared up on my hands... for those readers who didn't know my skin was cracking and bleeding on a daily basis. I had 4-6 bandaids every day (all at one time).

I am getting a ton done around the house. I am enjoying subbing (today I subbed in a middle school math class). I am enjoying more time with Mike. I am enjoying taking Blake to school and picking him up.

Yeah.. I could get into this SAHM thing. If only we could afford it. *sigh*

We met a new family at church last week. The mom, Sarah, called yesterday and wondered if Blake and I wanted to come to play. So we did. We spent almost 3 hours there! Blake had such a good time :) And I truly enjoyed talking with Sarah. She was just the nicest person and she understands the pain of losing Lilly, which is always a nice thing to find in a person :)

Tomorrow if the weather is nice, we plan to call and see if they want to meet at the park to play.

I am keeping the faith that God is going to provide a net. It may not be the net I really want.. but He will provide something.

And it will be good.

2 comments:

Ter said...

I hope everything works out for you. I have noticed that you seem much happier now that you've been away from that job of yours. It was causing you too much stress, and affecting your health too. I know you still have the finanical worries, but I think your stress level has reduced tremendously, even if it hasn't altogether disappeared. I will keep my fingers crossed that you find something that will help you out financially, but even more so, that will make you HAPPY. :)

Jo said...

Oh thanks so much Ter! Amazing how ppl can NOTICE my stress level has decreased :) Lots of ppl tell me that when they talk to me!