Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My pup needs PBA

That would be peanut butter-aholics anonymous! She is So addicted to peanut butter, that if I am eating it she will sit on my lap and drool! You can actually SEE the drool forming on the corners of her mouth and then dribbling down! ICK!

Tonight I put an empty pb jar on the floor to see what she would do. THIS is what she did:


Yes, she was actually sitting there licking the jar with it stuck on her head!
I tried to get a pic of her after she got it off her head... because her beautiful ears were just COATED with peanut butter. But, couldn't get that shot.
Life is never dull at the Aylor household!

1 comment:

Ter said...

what would be really ironic is if her name was Peanut! But then again, would that make her a carnivore, so it's a good thing you didn't name her that. ;)