Thursday, December 4, 2008

A challenge for you.

Ter (With an Angel on my Shoulder) and I are preparing a greeting card challenge. This will begin the first week of January and will continue through the whole year. Each week will have a different "theme", such as use circles, make a masculine card, make a birthday card, etc. Every Sunday you will scan your card and post it on your blog with a link in my or Ter's comments so that everyone involved in the challenge will be able to see all of the cards :) If you don't have a blog, then you can email the image to me and I'll post it on my blog with your name.

So... who's in?? At the end of the year you'll have 52 cards to either give away or to use the following year :) I was thinking it would be great to give them to someone who cannot get out and purchase their own cards. But you can do whatever you want with them at the end of the year.

It's sure to be a fun challenge :) Ter and I will post each week's theme on Sunday when we post our cards :)

LMK if you have questions.... or if you are planning to join us!!

1 comment:

Ter said...

IDK if I will do this but we will see.