Friday, September 14, 2007

A fairly nice day

Well.. today was pretty good at work. There was a tiny bit of chaos (LOL) at times... but for the most part the day went well.

Once they all start to attend, I will have 19 students in my AM session --- 3 of which are girls! OH DEAR! Can we say TESTOSTERONE!??

My PM session has 18 students and 8 are girls so it's a little more evened out :)

My desk looks like a bomb went off on it, however, so Monday (a day with no kids) I will be working my tail off on getting that cleaned off and organized. Oh how I wish I had a secretary :)

I have a student who's mom died at the beginning of last year. He talked about her quite a bit today (he is 4). He told me that he is sad that he wasn't at her house when she died (he was with Dad) and that she was all alone. I told him it wasn't his fault :( *sniff* I nearly cried!

Luckily he is in the PM session so there is more time to just sit and talk to him... as opposed to that BUSY BUSY BUSY morning session.

Have y'all ever heard of a conference called "Boys! Boys! Boys!" ? Apparently I need to attend it!

Well..I guess that's really all I have to say for now. I may come up with more later ;)

For now...
Jo

1 comment:

Ter said...

Hey Jo,

if you're already signed into your blog, your identity should automatically come when you come to mine. :)

I'm glad today was a better day for you. I'm sorry for the little boy in your class who lost his mom. :( That's hard. :(