Sunday, September 23, 2007

Is it really this close to Monday already?

UGH! That's all I can say. Ugh!

I am still not feeling well, but just took 2 benadryl so we'll see how that fares! Sheesh!

Went to church this morning. And although I LOVE our church.. and love our pastoral staff.. and feel so comfortable and at home there, I must say that this morning's service was kind of blah. Not sure if it's because I am sick, because I was trying to ward of a sneezing fit in the middle of the prayer, or if it was just a boring sermon plain and simple (sorry Pastor Scott :( ).

I drowned my sorrows in cookie dough when I got home. Shhh... don't tell the doc. LOL... actually I had 1 spoonful along with a bagel and called it breakfast! Cookie dough... cream cheese... what's the diff? (No, I didn't put the cookie dough ON the bagel)

I am excited because Mike has decided to go on a "Men's Retreat" with our church! I really think he will have a great time! They are even having a paintball adventure during the weekend! It is the weekend of Oct 19th... so hopefully he won't change his mind before then! Although.. I believe he's going to sign up and pay tomorrow so once he has paid he's locked in to going ;)

Later

Jo

1 comment:

Ter said...

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling great. Hope your cold clears up soon!!