Sunday, November 11, 2007

ICK

Yeah... so I got a sore throat on Tuesday. It just kept getting worse all week. On Saturday I had to go to the hospital for a mammogram and figured since I was there I'd drop by Ready Care and have them take a look at my throat.

Uh yeah... I have tonsillitis! You have GOT to be kidding me!! When I was a kid I had my spleen, gall bladder and apendix removed.... but I still have my tonsils and wisdom teeth! LOL!

So... I have been on meds since Sat afternoon... and I am feeling much better... but I am staying home from work tomorrow... because I can. So there! I have plenty of sick time to cover it.

Meanwhile... I'm supposed to have as much "liquid nutrition" as I can. Yeah... didn't listen to the doc there.. had tacos for dinner... OUCH!

But.... throat is just a little tender now, but I think I still have a fever going on.

As if this month isn't bad enough....

Jo

1 comment:

Ter said...

well, keep yer germies to yourself. ;)

Seriously though, feel better! :)