Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jack...

As I said in the previous post, my SIL, LisaMarie has started a blog. Check it out (it's over there on the side bar... Jack in the Box).

Like so many others, LM has created a blog to put the trials and tribulations of a journey she never expected to be on. She has lost several babies. But her blog is not about the pain of losing children. Her blog is about living with a child with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), and the strains that a "normal" world puts on their lives.

We are often told to "think outside the box". My nephew, Jack, LIVES outside the box... but the world expects him to fit INSIDE the box. Doesn't work that way, folks. Sorry.

Actually... I'm not sorry. Anyone who expects Jack to live in their normal... instead of accepting HIS normal... should be sorry.

I like how LisaMarie started too... an explanation of Jack and then the day they found out Jack was coming.

So... check it out :)

1 comment:

Ter said...

I love the title. I'll have to check it out. :)