Sunday, August 31, 2008

The elusive hummingbird!

Ok. So I have been putting hummingbird feeders out every stinking year since we moved here. Hummingbirds are my favorite birds! I have NEVER seen a hummingbird at any of my feeders. Not one single time in 6 years.

Well, we have had a frequent visitor this year and I have been trying my damndest to get a picture of him. The other day Blake and I came home from an errand, and the hummer was at my rose of sharon bush by the garage. I happened to have the camera with me... so I grabbed it, and he flew away.

I have attempted to get pics through the window... but by the time I focus and snap the pic I get his tail feathers as he darts off.

My goal for the day today is to get a picture of that little bugger!!!!

I'll be out on the swing if ya need me!

No comments: