Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blake had a swim meet today. He did really well. He took 1st in all of his heats. Overall he took 6th, 8th, 11th and 19th. The 19th was out of 47 overall swimmers! That boy rocks the water, y'all!!!

After the meet we went to Santa's house. Here are some pics of that :)

Here's my boy in front of Santa's house. Not sure why it's so dark :(

Blake with a nutcracker. My camera was cold from being outside and then the lens got fogged up from my hand... thus the smudgy look there.


A really cool, hand carved clock with stained glass window.

Blake in a sleigh. It says "Believe" on the front of it :)


My baby with the man in red :) He marches to the beat of his own drum...that's why he has the Hawaiian shirt on. The beads were given to him after his heats when he got 1st place. He also had a yellow derby style hat with red polka dots but he chose not to wear that in the pic. Whew!


My sis and Blake in an igloo outside Santa's house :)

No comments: