Ter, from over there on my sidebar, sent me interview questions :) Here they are with my answers!
1. You are very crafty. Do you have a particular craft that you are most proud of making? If you have a photo, we'd love to see it.
Oh my gosh... I have several really. I have painted on shirts and shorts for members of my family. I did a sweatshirt with the Ninja Turtles on it for my nephew and he loved it. That was before digital cameras... so don't know where that pic might be. I also did Lightening McQueen and Mater on shorts for Blake.. and I've done so many other things that were cute :) I made a clock for Tammy out of a metal basin that turned out pretty cool. I did a memory box for my great-nephew when his son was born. I have also written bits of poetry that I am pretty proud of too. Oh, yeah, and I've written 2 children's stories... but haven't gotten them published. Not sure HOW to do that, actually :)
Ok... here are pics that I have:
Oh yeah... I also made this really cool sign for my inlaws... it has black and white photos of objects that make up the letters in their last name, which I attached to a piece of wood that was painted black. It ended up looking really cool... but I didn't think to take a pic of it. But here are the letters I used:
2. Your son Blake is quite the character. Are there any recent Blake-isms to share?
I took him to get his hair trimmed. It is getting so long and shaggy, and quite honestly I hate it. But I want him to feel like he has some control, so I let him do what he wants with his hair. At any rate, I told him it needed to be trimmed up because it's looking so shaggy. He agreed. I took him to the salon and he picked 2 cuts from one of their books. One of them, Kris told him his hair was not long enough (Grrrreeeeaaaaat!). So Blake chose the other cut. It is very short, and I LOVE it! He asked Kris to put some gel in it and spike it up. So while Kris was doing that, he asked Blake, "Now are you going to get up every morning and fix it?" and Blake thought for a moment and said, "Probably not, I don't want to get up 30 minutes earlier!" Everyone in the salon cracked up!
3. On January 16th, a comment was left in your blog by anto-be-unnamed blogger stating that you would be cheered up by a photoof envelopes... what was that all about?
Heh heh heh... you sly dog. Wouldn't you like to know? Too bad. Anyone who REALLY wants to know can email me.
4. You are baking cookies when you discover the secret ingredient that will allow you to transport yourself anywhere in the world. Where would you go? (besides the obvious trip to Canada to see me!)
Well...let me tell you... if all it took was baking cookies I'd be traveling the world over! There would DEFINITELY be a trip to Canada to see my pushy friend Ter :) But let's see.. I would LOVE to go back to Australia. I loved it there, and would love a vacation there vs being there to work. I'd also like to go to Hawaii. And I'd like to go back to Alaska in the summer. Ummm.... and I'd love to visit Ireland because pictures that I see are so gorgeous and it's got to be extremely breathtaking in real life :)
5. What is your biggest pet peeve in Bloggieville?
Oh my.... my biggest pet peeve.... is music that automatically plays when I go to the blog. I can't stand it. Even if it's very nice music.... I am usually either listening to my OWN music, or watching TV while I'm cruising Bloggieville.... so it irritates me to have music start on it's own. I also hate if I open several tabs of things I want to check out and they all have different kinds of music going.. it's quite overstimulating for me :(
Thanks for bringing it up... now I'm going to go call my therapist.
LMAO!! Just kidding!!
Hey YOU.. yeah YOU reading this blog.... do you wanna be interviewed by ME ?? If so... here's what you need to do:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, so make sure you leave me your email address. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview othersin the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Looking forward to seeing your answers!