Here are the rules....
1. When given the award, you list 7 things that you love.
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love. Be sure to tag them and let them know they've won. (You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard.)
Ok so.... 7 things I love
1. My family
2. My friends
3. Being a mom
4. Being a teacher (even if I am unemployed at the moment).
6. that I had such good role models for parents
7. that I was fortunate enough to be able to go to college.
Now, I'm supposed to tag 7 people.... not sure I know 7 ppl who have blogs... but let's see....
Stacey at http://www.housewifeinflipflops.blogspot.com/ she cracks me up on a daily basis. We also connect because we both have angel babies. And her son, Ace, is a hoot!
ToniaJo at http://grgirlsstudy.blogspot.com/ Tonia and I were roommates in college and we had some fun times together! She is such a down to earth, God loving person and I just love her :)
Tammy at http://quiltedrooster.blogspot.com/ Tammy is one of my BFFs and is the greatest person! She is so non-judgemental and accepting. Love ya Tam!
LisaMarie at http://jackintheboxadventures.blogspot.com/ LisaMarie is my SIL and a great friend! She has such an amazing way of writing...I wish I could write so eloquently!
Paula at http://musingsfromamichiganmom.wordpress.com/ Paula is an inspiration to me as she is the mom a child with special needs. She does a great job too!!
Ok.. that's all I know. Sorry it's not 7.