Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So much yet so little....

Many times over the past few weeks I have signed in to write something here... and can't think of anything to write. I think about writing about how sick and tired I am of being sick... but then decide that's really not blog-worthy. Then I think I'll write about how Blake is doing in swimming... but that's really not all that impressive this year (construction at the pool contributed to a shortened season). Maybe I could write about Blake's school.... but that just irritates me because he is not making good choices.

I've thought about writing about my preschoolers, or my new assistant who is due to have her baby girl any day now, or a miriad of other things. But nothing feels quite right.

So tonight I decided to just come... write something... and let anyone who is still reading my blog know that we are still here and life is still good and loved ones are still missed.

Hugs to all.

No comments: