Here’s how it works:
~Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
~Post the rules on your blog.
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself on your blog.
~Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog.
~Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok... here goes. Seven strange/ weird things about me:
1. I love soft, fuzzy things and when given the chance will rub them on my face ( a trait my son has picked up from me). I have even asked complete strangers if I can touch their clothes or hair because it looks soft!
2. I have my wisdom teeth and my tonsils, but not my appendix, spleen or gall bladder.
3. I think men who are barefoot, shirtless and in jeans are the sexiest things on earth! 'Specially if they have chest hair and a treasure trail! DROOOOOLLLL!!!!
4. Hmm... a bit embarassing along with strange and weird... but if you're a woman and you are in a dark room and you shine a flashlight through your boob... it's really awesome! LOL!!! If you do it in a room full of gay men you can scar them for life! LMAO!!! (I'll never live this one down... I was in college y'all!)
5. I love cherries, but HATE cherry flavored things. Same with chocolate.
6. I can pick things up with my toes. Not as well as I could before RA, but still can do a pretty good job :)
7. My feet are not ticklish. Tickling my feet actually turns me on :)
Ok... so I don't know 7 bloggers, so here's what I'm gonna do. I'll link to the bloggers I DO know, and then I'll pick others who don't blog and I'll email this to them and then post their 7 on my blog :) Fair 'nuf?
1. Stacey (she started it!)