Wednesday, April 2, 2008

These are SOOOO coool!!!

Ok... I saw these in WalMart and then since my SIL does gift baskets (www.gardengategift.com) I thought I'd see if I could find the "recipe" and send it to her. The ones shown here are SO much more detailed than the one I saw in Wally World... you have GOT to check them out!!!

Not sure why I get so excited about things I blog about.... I only have 1 loyal reader... at least according to my comments :)

Anyhooo!! Go look at them! Right NOW! DO IT!!!

1 comment:

Ter said...

I got tons of towels for both my bridal shower and my wedding but none of them were done up that fancy (and quite in fact, a large number of them were used!)

I think it's cool! It might be difficult finding the courage to take it apart in order to use the towels. lol!