Sunday, May 4, 2008

Do you have any weird quirks??

I have this weird little quirk. I'm not sure WHY I have it... I'm not sure where it came from... I can't even remember how long I have done this. But I was thinking about it today and wondering if any of you have any weird quirks to share?

Here's mine:

After grocery shopping, if I buy milk and cereal I have to have a bowl of cereal when I get home. It doesn't matter if I am going to start fixing dinner as soon as the groceries are put away. It doesn't matter if I have just eaten dinner. I am driven to eat a bowl of cereal.

Like I said... it's a weird quirk!

Ok... your turn... fess up :)

Tomorrow we'll do little things we are afraid of (not the BIG stuff like paying bills and finding jobs... but little stuff).

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I am one big walking weird quirk, for reals.

I obsessively double click to highlight walls of text because I simply cannot sit still no matter what.