Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Politics

Ok. I don't normally discuss politics with people other than family and close friends. But I just gotta say... I watched the skits on Saturday Night Live of Sarah Palin. I thought they were funny... until I saw an actual interview with Sarah Palin. My god! The woman sounds like a blundering fool. She answered 2 different questions with the same response that had NOTHING to do with either question. One question she didn't even answer... as a matter of fact, she never completed a sentence because she kept changing her mind about what she was saying.

Her foreign affairs experience? Uh yeah. *I* have actually been OUT of this country. So I have more foreign affairs experience than she does. And I didn't grow up in a family that handed me a passport and a backpack and told me to go explore the world.

All I can say is, I'll bet John McCain has all of Alaska's vote because the people of Alaska want to get rid of Sarah Palin. Can't say that I blame them.

No comments: