Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our New Foster

Here's our new foster puppy. She is a hound mix and is between 1-2 months old. We named her Jasmine, or Jazz for short. She is the sweetest thing! She is going to make someone a really nice pet... she loves Blake, and the other dogs and she doesn't bother the cats (even Teddy Bear, the skittish one likes her).
Snuggling in the chair with Mike.

Playing with Dolly (she's barely even bigger than Dolls!)

Looking regal.

Investigating Sam I Am (she soon realized this is NOT the end of the cat you want to mess with).




2 comments:

Stacey said...

OMG OMG PPPUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ter said...

I really wish I could adopt her... but obviously too much going on right now plus I'm too far away!

I may have to look into fostering someday. I've thought about it before but I never really looked into it.