Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Acts of Kindness

I was telling Tammy about paying for the woman at McD's and how she came to my house for flowers.

Something that Tammy and I do regularly is when we go to pay for gas, we'll leave some extra money and tell the cashier to put it towards the gas of the person behind us.

Tammy told me about a time when she did that... left an extra $10 at the gas station. About a week after doing that, her daughter (who lives an hour and a half away) called and said, "You won't believe what just happened to me."

Ashlee (Tammy's daughter) had gone to get gas and she pumped $20 worth. She went in to pay and the cashier told her she owed $5. Ashlee said, "No, I'm on pump ##" The cashier said, "Yeah, it'll be $5." Ashlee said, "But the pump out there says $20." The cashier said, "Oh yeah, but the gentleman before you left $15 and said to put it towards the next customer's gas."

Crazy huh?

No comments: