Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The journey continues...

Yesterday Blake was home from school sick. I stayed home with him. He chose to not take his meds in the morning (when he finally woke up at 11:00).

We went out to dinner with Mike's mom and brother and Blake was a pain in the booty! On the way home he was even worse. I asked him how he felt about his behavior and he said, "Not good".

We talked about his decision to not take his meds and what a difference it makes. You would think the fact that HE can feel a difference when he takes them would be enough for him to continue taking them. Oh well. I can't force the kid.

On another note... he has now decided he wants to grow his hair out to donate it to Locks of Love. I don't know which is more exciting to him... donating his hair, or making me crazy by growing it long. LOL :)

No comments: